defi SOLUTIONS is looking for innovative problem solvers to join our team! We are a fast-growing, young SaaS company based in the Grapevine, Texas area. We offer technology professionals the chance to work with the latest technologies to drive innovative solutions to complex problems. We provide our team with executive support for agile processes including Test Driven Development, Paired Programming, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployments and Technical Debt remediation. We are a company that is by and for technology professionals!
This is your chance to:
• Work with a small, close knit technology team
• Have your voice heard in defining features and planning iterations
• Have full ownership over projects
• Stretch your skill set and show off your potential
• Innovate and bring your ideas to the table
• Build software the way you believe it should be built
• Solve interesting and challenging problems
This is not your usual line of business application!
defi Solutions offers a lucrative compensation package and a fun, enjoyable work environment. Our benefits include:
• Competitive salaries
• Flexible work-from-home policies
• Company-contributed group coverage medical plan
• Flexible work schedules
• Flexible PTO policies
We are looking for talented individuals who:
• Love to learn and grow
• Are talented and honest
• Have a positive attitude
• Are hard-working and fun
• Are passionate and care deeply about our work
• Have good judgment
• Are reliable
• Take initiative to drive our team to succeed
Please apply with your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a capable system security engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Manage and develop policy to compliment security strategies and tactics
- Supports the development of security procedures and methods to ensure the safety of information systems and to protect the system from intentional (unauthorized) or accidental (inadvertent) access or destruction.
- Works with Web development, network administration, and corporate security teams, to actively identify, and analyze risks and develop plans that drive security improvements for the project/program.
- Serves as a liaison between development teams and stakeholders to understand and formulate security requirements for project/program.
- Defines, maintains, and enforces application security best practices.
- Explains and demonstrates vulnerabilities to application owners, and provide recommendations for mitigation.
- Conducts and coordinates vulnerability assessments of software application under development.
- Identifies additional application security related tools, conducts tool analysis, and provided recommendations.
- Performs and conducts penetration tests and manual/automated code reviews.
- Trains developers and other relevant team members on Secure Code Development as well as other security protocols as needed.
- BS / MS in Computer Science/Engineering or commensurate experience
- 3+ years of experience with the full systems lifecycle covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of n-tier architectures
- 3+ years of experience using C# and ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC
- Expertise with application server technologies such as Web Services like IIS, REST, Elastic Search, and Windows SQL Server.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with security technologies, single-sign-on and identity management technologies.
- Expertise with web system security concepts, including authentication, authorization (RBAC), encryption/hashing, SAML, and LDAP.
- Knowledge of web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), sessions hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery), OWASP Top 10, and other attack vectors.
- Hands-on experience with encryption, hashing, secure random number generation, key derivation, digital signatures, etc.
- Knowledge of network based, system level and application layer attacks and mitigation methods, and TCP/IP, HTTP/S, and related protocols.
- Experience with static code analysis tools including HP Fortify.
- Must have solid working experience and knowledge of Windows Server operating system.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Vagrant, Chef, Rake, TeamCity, and MSTest is preferred.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies is preferred.
- Git or other distributed VCS
- Feature Branching
- Continuous Deployment
- Inversion of Control frameworks
- Windows Azure
- Message Queuing
The Developer role will be a part of a team that writes world-class, highly scalable, enterprise software. We are looking for bright individuals that are passionate about technology. The Developer is expected to deliver high quality solutions on aggressive timelines.
•Work with Senior Developer to pioneer projects from conception to completion
•Work independently and with a team of engineers to complete projects
•Use TDD to develop software
•Work with stake holders to define and develop solutions to meet customer needs
•Use OOA and OOD to build robust, extensible solutions
•Work with the team to enhance the data model
•Participate in application architecture, including planning discussions and contributing to framework design
•Develop high level story narratives and participate in detailed task breakdown
•Review and propose solutions to improve quality and efficiency
•Work with a team of developers to deliver quality solutions on aggressive timelines
•BS / MS in Computer Science/Engineering or commensurate experience
•3+ years of experience with the full systems lifecycle covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of n-tier architectures
•3+ years of experience using C# and ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC
•1+ years of development using Test Driven Development
•1+ years with REST or SOAP services
•Experience with NUnit or similar unit testing frameworks a plus
•Experience using Continuous Integration technologies a plus
•Experience with data and domain modeling a plus
•Experience in OOP and Design Patterns required
•NHibernate / Fluent NHibernate
•Document Databases (Mongo, Raven)
•Git or other distributed VCS
•Inversion of Control frameworks
•KnockoutJS / AngularJS
•Dapper / Micro ORMs
•NUnit / XUnit
•Moq / RhinoMocks
Sr. Software Developer
The Senior Developer will be a part of a team that writes world-class, highly scalable, enterprise software. We are looking for bright individuals that are passionate about technology. The Senior Developer is expected to deliver high quality solutions on aggressive timelines.
· Pioneer projects from conception to completion
· Work independently and with a team of engineers to complete projects
· Use TDD to develop software
· Work with stakeholders to define and develop solutions to meet customer needs
· Use OOA and OOD to build robust, extensible solutions
· Participate in application architecture, including planning discussions and contributing to framework design
· Develop high level story narratives and participate in detailed task breakdown
· Review and propose solutions to improve quality and efficiency
· Work with a team of developers to deliver quality solutions on aggressive timelines
· BS / MS in Computer Science/Engineering or commensurate experience
· 5+ years of experience with the full systems lifecycle covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of n-tier architectures
· 2+ years of development using Test Driven Development
· 3+ years of experience using C# and ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC 3+ years of data and domain modeling
· 3+ years of mentoring other developers
· 1+ years with REST or SOAP services Experience with NUnit or similar unit testing frameworks
· Experience using Continuous Integration technologies
· Expertise in OOP and Design Patterns Demonstrable understanding of SOLID principles
· Demonstrable understanding of how to write testable/mockable code
· SQL Server
· Angular JS
· Web API
· Entity Framework
· NoSQL (desirable, but not required)
Why join us:
defi SOLUTIONS is in the heart of Grapevine TX! Join a fun team on a mission to build the best LOS in the market!
We’ll provide you with:
· A competitive salary
· Great benefits
Please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org