by Brandy Bissett
Has your business grown too quickly? Do you lack time to source top-of-the-line talent? A lack of consistency and quality in your processes and people can wreak havoc on your organization, your bottom line, and worst of all your sanity. “Variabilitis” is an ailment that affects nearly all lenders when they go through a period of growth or change.
Recognize the Symptoms
Are you suffering from Variabilitis? Ask yourself these questions:
- Portfolio Growing? Sometimes a portfolio simply outgrows existing staff. Are you noticing your auto finance portfolio fluctuating in size and in nature?
- Exhausted? Are you and your team completely devoid of energy after a day’s work? Is overwork damaging your team’s productivity and leading to diminished returns? Are you putting in so much extra time your families have sent a search and rescue operation after you all?
- Overwhelmed? So, you’re switching gears so much that is feels as though you’re in training for a Formula 1 race? You haven’t time to breathe or even consider the implications of your last decision, and planning ahead is nearly impossible?
- Feel a sense of looming dread? You’re trying to get as much done as possible. Yet, inefficiencies leave you with a general sense of unease or looming dread? Feels as if it’s only a matter of time before the things you forget or can’t get done catch up with you?
- Generally confused? You don’t even know what day of the week it is? How can you possibly take time to source knowledgeable talent that can help you maintain your knowledge base?
Embrace the Cure
In most cases, the best way to treat Variabilitis is to get outside help that can assist you in:
- Evaluating your needs
- Recommending tailored solutions
- Sourcing talent
- Analyzing metrics for constant improvement
By seeking help from an outsourcing provider with expertise and industry experience, you can tackle challenges head on and reap the rewards of good health for your various back-office operations.
For instance, you can:
- Save time and energy while minimizing your risk. Taking the time to understand all of the regulatory nuances involved in servicing is an enormous task. You need to focus on your core business, not on staying compliant. It’s in these situations that you could benefit from an outsourcing provider that is already in touch with all of the regulatory requirements within the industry. By outsourcing you save time, energy, and minimize your risk.
- Increase profitability through savings. Fund further growth through the savings you gain by outsourcing. Outsourcing puts you in a position of power with the potential to negotiate costs down. When you decide to do everything yourself, you incur all of the costs.
- Actualize efficiency. Outsourcing allows you to turn to the experts who do this sort of thing every day. Operational efficiency is their livelihood and they can help you identify tactics and strategies, based on viable analytics and data metrics, to streamline your processes and help you grow.
- Stay up-to-date and in-the-know. By working with an outsourcing provider that specializes in auto financing, you get unparalleled access to a partner that has their finger on the pulse when it comes to auto financing trends and developments.
- Realize compounding benefits. Sometimes effects snowball. Outsourcing some of your operations can initiate a chain reaction of benefits throughout your organization. From streamlined processes to the implementation of successful strategies, outsourcing can give your company the competitive advantage.
For white-labeled services that can boost efficiency and set you on the road to recovery from Variabilitis, turn to defi SOLUTIONS Business Process Outsourcing for lease and loan care, collections management, lease maturity management, remarketing, back-up servicing, and call center support.
defi SOLUTIONS provides configurable loan origination systems, loan management and servicing, analytics and reporting, and a wide range of technology-enabled BPO services. If you’re struggling with the limitations of your current lending technology solutions, take the first step in realizing the benefits of modern technology. Contact our team today or register for a demo.
Get in touch with us today and get a demo!
REQUEST A DEMO