Ideally, your loan origination platform is more than just a channel for processing loan applications. It should be a tool that enriches your decisioning process and helps you make educated decisions about borrowers and their loan applications. The defi SOLUTIONS LOS is that tool and more.
The defi LOS connects you to the information you need through pre-integration with more than 35 of the industry’s leading third-party data sources. These sources allow auto finance companies and other lenders to seamlessly integrate a borrower’s finances, credit, identity, and other valuable insights into the decisioning process.
Lenders have historically had to deal with unwieldy methods of pulling and pushing data back and forth between systems. Our third-party integrations take care of that and more. Once a third-party integration has been completed for one defi client, it’s available for all of our clients. We don’t require that each go through a lengthy and costly integration process. Our lenders have rapid access to the data with only simple configuration changes that they make themselves and that take effect instantaneously.
At defi our clients and our third-party data providers are our partners. We encourage all of our partners to work together and form a community that provides the best possible solutions. By adopting the defi SOLUTIONS LOS and taking advantage of the strength of our community, you can maximize your organizational efficiency while also ensuring that you have the information you need when you need it.
What pre-integrations can you expect when using the defi SOLUTIONS LOS?
- Application Sources: Dealertrack and RouteOne provide digital applications solutions
- Credit Bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax for prospective borrowers’ credit ratings and histories
- Vehicle Valuation Sources: Kelley Blue Book, NADA (now J.D. Power), Black Book, Canadian Black Book and ChromeData provide accurate information about vehicle valuation
- Alternative Data: LexisNexis, FactorTrust, ID Analytics and Clarity help validate the identity of the customer and explain the credit risk nature of the applicant
- Other Data Sources: Carleton helps ensure that loan documents are (RegZ) compliant and offer customized credit summary attributes; DMS organizes data from bureaus into more than 2500 attributes in order to help lenders make better decisions faster; GWC and AUL allow for the easy extension of service contracts on loans; The Work Number by Equifax helps verify employment and income
- Servicing Systems: First Associates, Shaw Systems, Megasys, Nortridge, fiserv, ParaData, SIT Portfolio Plus, Oracle, CSC, GOLDPoint and Xerox to manage the backend loan payment process after a loan has been financed
- Reporting Systems: defi ANALYTICS provides custom consulting that includes risk management, modeling, marketing analysis, and other professional services as well as configurable reporting and special programs that includes lost sales analysis, custom scorecards, and benchmarking; Jericho Information Technology lets you analyze your data for risk, compliance, credit, and more
- Related Services: BlueHarbor offers direct lending services that include lead generation and origination and fulfillment processing; Cedar Document Technologies brings e-document adoption such as Adverse Action letters to your decisioning process; Creative Business Decisions (CBD) and Loan Portfolio Services (LPS) are also valuable resources for decisioning; Hatteras brings creative print solutions; eOriginal brings secure eContracting and eVaulting capabilities; Solutions by Text delivers texting, the preferred method of communication
Don’t see the third party data provider you need? Let us know. An integration may be possible or already be in the works.
Want to learn more about the defi LOS and how you can enhance your loan origination process with access to valuable third party data and resources?
defi SOLUTIONS offers lenders an end-to-end, total solution for the loan or lease lifecycle. Partnering with captives, banks, credit unions, and finance companies, defi’s market-leading solution helps lenders exceed borrower expectations. From digital engagement through the complete lending process, defi sets new standards for flexibility, configurability, and scalability in originations and servicing (by your experts or ours). If you’re curious about the possibilities of a complete end-to-end solution for your unique lending lifecycle, take the first step. Contact our team today or register for a demo.