Chief Operating Officer
With more than 20 years in the auto finance industry, and plenty of Trix up her sleeve, Lana credits her passion for numbers to Kindergarten and the Froot Loops that helped her learn basic math facts. She’s now leading the charge to drive innovation at defi SOLUTIONS and create better experiences for everyone involved—clients, team members, partners and investors. Lana loves solving complex challenges just for Kix, and has a talent for seeing the Total sum of the parts and creating strategic vision. She believes lenders need flexible solutions to grow and improve, so her goal is to provide lenders with the serial innovation that positions them for the greatest success.
- Implemented web-based and imaging technologies at AmeriCredit to automate funding process, increasing operational efficiencies by 50%. Achieved 98% quality rating and 98% same day funding.
- Led loan originations and product development for Santander Auto Finance, Chrysler Capital and RoadLoans.com, generating $18-20 Billion in annual loan volume.
- Specialties include managing profitable loan originations, developing successful strategic alliances and leading critical initiatives for major financial institutions.
- Extensive knowledge of online, offline, indirect and direct auto lending, including: product/business development, marketing, underwriting, funding, project management, pricing, analytics and compliance.
- Achieved her BBA in Accounting and Finance from Stephen F. Austin State University and completed two certificate programs at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management.